Here is a list of top 8 neural networks tutorials (web pages) for getting started on neural networks and deep learning.
- Introduction to Deep Neural Networks
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning: Free online book to learn concepts related with neural networks and deep learning. Very good for beginners. Concepts explained using Handwritten digits. The book is authored by Michael Nielsen.
- Neural Networks: The page explains and demonstrates various types of neural networks along with applications of neural networks like ANNs in medicine.
- Coursera Course on Neural Networks for Machine Learning: This can be used to learn fundamentals related with artificial neural networks and how they’re being used for machine learning, as applied to speech and object recognition, image segmentation, modeling language and human motion, etc. It is done by Geoffery Hinton, Professor in Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto. He was one of the researchers who introduced the back-propagation algorithm that has been widely used for practical applications.
- Neural Networks Playground using Tensorflow: Playground for playing with, and, learning (deep) neural networks.
- A Chapter on Neural networks
- Hacker’s guide to Neural Networks
- Overview of Artificial Neural Networks and its Applications: Presents good high level overview on neural networks and its different types.