Here is the list of top 12 US Universities where quantum computing research is going on. This list will be updated from time-to-time. Please feel free to suggest.
- MIT – Quantum Information and Integrated Nanosystems: This group is doing applied research and prototype demonstrations that draw upon a broad foundation of innovative device design, outstanding fabrication tools, and well-equipped measurement infrastructure.
- University of Berkeley – Berkeley Quantum Information & Computation Center
- University of Chicago – Chicago Quantum Exchange: The following are some of the research areas:
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
- Physical Chemistry
- Quantum Information
- Quantum Optics
- Quantum Sensing
- Topological Physics
- Device Physics
- UC Santa Barbara: The following is a list of Quantum computing initiatives going in UCSB:
- University of Maryland – Joint Quantum Institute: Here is the link to JQI Research page.
- University of Southern California – Center for Quantum Information Science and Technology (CQIST)
- Caltech – Institute for Quantum Information and Matter (IQIM)
- Purdue University – Purdue Quantum Centre: They are doing Quantum research in some of the following areas:
- Atomic & Molecular Optics
- Solid-State Quantum Systems
- Quantum Nanophotonics
- Quantum Information & Communicatio
- Princeton University – Quantum Computing
- Southern Illinois University – Quantum Computing Group: They are running some of the following courses:
- Quantum Computing and Quantum Error Correction
- Quantum Mechanics I
- Quantum Mechanics II
- Stanford – Yamamato Quantum Information Science Group
Other than above US universities, if you would want to get to Canada, then, here is Institute of Quantum Computing – University of Waterloo where Quantum computing research is going on.
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Unit Tests & Data Coverage for Machine Learning Models - May 11, 2019
- ML Models Confusion Matrix Explained with Examples - March 30, 2019
- Machine Learning Cheat sheet (Stanford) - March 23, 2019