- Native iOS components: One could use React components such as TabBarIOS, NavigatorIOS, MapView, ScrollView, TextInput etc., in place of standard iOS platform components such as UITabBar and UINavigationController and get the consistent look and feel with the rest of the platform ecosystem. React-Native allows developers to write real native code and have access to the full power of the platform.
- Touch handling: A guesture responder system like the Responder Chain in iOS platform, to negotiate touches in complex view hierarchies.
- Flexbox and styling: Simple and easy enough to build the most common UI layouts, such as stacked and nested boxes with margin and padding. Also supports common web syles.
- Extensibility: Supports extensibility in form of allowing developers to build custom native views and modules.
Following are three key areas where React Native platform shines:
- Touch Handling
- Native Components
- Style & Layout
You could read more about why Facebook really built React-Native, read out this blog post on Facebook.
- Deep Learning Explained Simply in Layman Terms - September 17, 2020
- Tensor Broadcasting Explained with Examples - September 17, 2020
- Elbow Method vs Silhouette Score – Which is Better? - September 16, 2020