This page lists down top 6 IT automation framework which can be used to achieve DevOps goals in relation with IT automation.
- Chef: Chef claims to achieve speed, scale, and consistency by automating the infrastructure.
- Ansible: Open-source framework in order to scale automation, manage complex deployments and speed productivity.
- Puppet: Puppet claims to achieve IT automation in relation with delivering and operating software.
- CFEngine: Open-source light-weight automation fraemwork for automating large-scale, complex and mission critical IT infrastructure. It claims that it is known for its speed, stability, security and scalability.
- SaltStack: IT automation framework for DevOps
Trends for IT Automation Tools (2017)
Below represents the trends of Chef, Puppet and Ansible taken from Stackoverflow.
Below is the Google trends for Pupper, Ansible and SaltStack.
- Spacy Tokenization Python Example - December 4, 2020
- Top 10 Types of Analytics Projects – Examples - December 3, 2020
- Different Success / Evaluation Metrics for AI / ML Products - December 2, 2020