Here is a great resource (best practices and guidelines) which would help cloud architects (especially, AWS Solution architects) build the most secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructure possible for their applications. That said, these cloud architecture whitepapers (pdf) would also prove helpful and useful for all kinds of cloud architects including Azure, Google Cloud, IBM, Oracle cloud etc. The following lists down the links for pages in related areas of interest:
- Operational excellence: Includes topics such as managing and automating changes, responding to events, and defining standards to successfully manage daily operations.
- Security: Includes aspects such as confidentiality and integrity of data, access-control, data audit etc
- Reliability: Includes topics such as recovery planning etc.
- Performance efficiency: Includes topics such as selection of resources’ types and sizes based on workload requirements, monitoring performance etc.
- Cost optimizations
You may want to bookmark this page, AWS Well-Architected to check the latest, updated whitepapers (pdf) from time-to-time.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- GPT Models In-context Learning: Examples - June 5, 2023
- OpenAI GPT-3 Models List: Explained with Examples - June 4, 2023
- Difference between Parametric vs Non-Parametric Models - June 3, 2023
Leave a Reply