In this age when everyone is talking about reskilling and upskilling, online platforms such as coursera.org, Khan Academy has taken a strong foothold in providing online education to knowledge seekers worldwide.
The following is a list of some of the most popular online platforms or websites/web apps which can be used for self-paced learning or training or reskilling yourself in different technologies including AI (machine learning), Web and Mobile programming languages and related frameworks, Blockchain, Virtual Reality etc. Please feel free to suggest one or more online platforms which I did not mention.
- Coursera – https://www.coursera.org/
- Khan Academy – https://www.khanacademy.org/
- Codecademy – https://www.codecademy.com/
- edX – https://www.edx.org/
- Udacity – https://www.udacity.com/
- Udemy – https://www.udemy.com/
- FutureLearn – https://www.futurelearn.com/
- Lynda – https://www.lynda.com/
- SkillShare – https://www.skillshare.com/
- PluralSight – https://www.pluralsight.com/
- Alison – https://alison.com/
- FreeCodeCamp – https://www.freecodecamp.org/
- Code.org – https://code.org/
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Angular 6 – How to Create PWA (Progressive Web App) - May 22, 2018
- How to Upgrade from Angular 5 App to Angular 6 - May 5, 2018
- Java – Configure MySQL for Google Appengine (Standard) - April 27, 2018