Scribe OAuth Library helps you do quick OAuth based integration with some of the following web applications:
- LinkedIn and many more.
You could find further details on following page on github.
Following will present information on different perspectives:
The duplication percentage isn’t very high. Duplication is one of the key criteria that reflects on the maintainability of the code. Higher the duplication, difficult is the code to maintain. Duplication is also considered as one of the code smells. Also, due to unavailability of unit tests in the source code bundle, I could not find the test coverage. Otherwise, test coverage depicts the testability of the code which is a good measure of maintainability.
Following are observations from Usability perspective:
- Documentation is just 12.9 %. This represents lack of enough documentation in the code and may impact the learnability and understandability of the code.
- Code complexity is pretty low and represents the modularity of the code.
Overall, the software code quality can be rated as “High”.
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- How to Start DevOps or DevSecOps in your Organization - October 18, 2018
- Data Science Team Structure – Roles & Responsibilities - October 17, 2018
- Data Science Project Folder Structure - October 14, 2018