In this post, you will quickly learn about how to install mlxtend python package while you are working with Anaconda Jupyter Notebook.
Mlxtend (machine learning extensions) is a Python library of useful tools for the day-to-day data science tasks. This library is created by Dr. Sebastian Raschka, an Assistant Professor of Statistics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison focusing on deep learning and machine learning research.
Here is the instruction for installing within your Anaconda.
- Add a channel namely conda-forge by clicking on Channels button and then Add button.
- Open a command prompt and execute the following command:
conda install mlxtend –channel Conda-forge
- Once installed, launch a Jupyter Notebook and try importing the following. This should work fine.
from mlxtend.plotting import plot_decision_regions
- Mean Squared Error or R-Squared – Which one to use? - September 30, 2020
- Linear Regression Explained with Python Examples - September 30, 2020
- Correlation Concepts, Matrix & Heatmap using Seaborn - September 29, 2020