Following are my all time favorites web pages I frequently visit for remaining up-to-date with web application security:
Website I frequently visit to check out videos, presentations, Books etc.
Website about building security in maturity model
Website representing Web Application Security Consortium that publishes technical information, contributed articles, security guidelines, and other useful documentation. Businesses, educational institutions, governments, application developers, security professionals, and software vendors all over the world utilize their materials to assist with the challenges presented by web application security.
- Books: List of web application security books you would want to keep handy
- Web Application Security Interview Questions: List of some interesting web security interesting questions
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- AWS SNS Example with Spring Boot & Java - March 20, 2018
- Spring Boot & Angular 5 PWA Dev Environment Setup - March 18, 2018
- How-to Tutorials for Spring Security OAuth2 & REST API - March 18, 2018