Following are my all time favorites web pages I frequently visit for remaining up-to-date with web application security:
Website I frequently visit to check out videos, presentations, Books etc.
Website about building security in maturity model
Website representing Web Application Security Consortium that publishes technical information, contributed articles, security guidelines, and other useful documentation. Businesses, educational institutions, governments, application developers, security professionals, and software vendors all over the world utilize their materials to assist with the challenges presented by web application security.
- Books: List of web application security books you would want to keep handy
- Web Application Security Interview Questions: List of some interesting web security interesting questions
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Unit Tests & Data Coverage for Machine Learning Models - May 11, 2019
- ML Models Confusion Matrix Explained with Examples - March 30, 2019
- Machine Learning Cheat sheet (Stanford) - March 23, 2019