Are you looking for a list of machine learning topics to learn more about? If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we will share a variety of machine learning topics that you can explore to boost your knowledge and skills. So, whether you’re a data scientist or machine learning engineer, there’s something here for everyone. The following represents a list of topics which can be taken up for learning and mastering artificial intelligence / machine learning:
- Introduction to data science
- Introduction to machine learning
- Check out this detailed post on machine learning concepts & examples.
- Introduction to deep learning
- Introduction to reinforcement learning
- Introduction to linear algebra
- Introduction to calculus
- Introduction to probability & statistics
- Python programming
- R programming
- Probabilistic deep learning
- Natural language processing (NLP)
- Computer vision
- Generative deep learning
- Graph neural networks
- Interpretable or explainable machine learning
- MLOps (Machine Learning OPerations)
- Introduction to algorithms and data structures
- Parallel computing
- Neuroscience fundamentals
You can get access to 80+ free books and online courses on machine learning / data science on this page – 85+ free online books, courses on machine learning / data science.
Machine learning is a vast and growing field, and we’ve only scratched the surface of what’s possible. If you want to learn more about machine learning or are interested in exploring any of these topics in more depth, let me know. I would be happy to share resources or dive deeper into any of these subjects with you.