The page represents a list of courses related with some of the following areas, which are starting this week (6th Nov 2017):
- Artificial intelligence
- Design thinking
Deep Learning Specialisation
This set of courses on Deep Learning Specialization is for those wanting to break into artificial intelligence. One completing this course will get a good grip on deep learning concepts.
This course started on 7th of Nov, and, is created by DeepLearning.ai.
One would be able to do following courses as part of this initiative:
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning (Currently going on)
- Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter tuning, Regularization and Optimization
- Structuring Machine Learning Projects
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Sequence Models (This will start in late November)
Applied Data Science with Python Specialization
This specialization, Applied Data Science with Python Specialization, would help one to learn data science concepts through the python programming language..
One would be able to do following courses as part of this initiative. One can take one of the following courses as appropriate.
- Introduction to Data Science in Python
- Applied Social Network Analysis in Python
This set of courses/specialization started on 6th of Nov, and, is created by University of Michigan.
Data Science Specialization
The Data Science specialization courses are created by John Hopkins University and https://www.jhu.edu/ and started this week. It covers the concepts and tools you’ll need throughout the entire data science pipeline, from asking the right kinds of questions to making inferences and publishing results.
The following is a list of courses which started this week. One can take any one of them as appropriate.
- The Data Scientist’s Toolbox
- R Programming
- Getting and Cleaning Data
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Reproducible Research
- Statistical Inference
- Regression Models
- Practical Machine Learning
- Developing Data Products
Design Thinking for Innovation
Taking up this course on Design Thinking for Innovation would provide you with concepts and related tools/frameworks which you would need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there.
This course started on 6th of Nov, and, is created by University of Virginia.
The course is taken by Professor Jeanne M. Liedtka who is a faculty member at the University of Virginia’s Darden Graduate School of Business and former chief learning officer at United Technologies Corporation, where she was responsible for overseeing all activities associated with corporate learning and development for the Fortune 50 corporation, including executive education, career development processes, employer-sponsored education and learning portal and web-based activities. Further details can be found on her page, Prof. Jeanne M. Liedtka.
- Most Common Types of Machine Learning Problems - January 14, 2021
- Historical Dates & Timeline for Deep Learning - January 10, 2021
- Machine Learning Techniques for Stock Price Prediction - January 10, 2021