Many people today are interested in learning Python and R. Are you starting on data science and machine learning and looking to get trained with python and R skills? These two programming languages are very popular because they allow for the analysis of data sets that is not possible with other tools. The training offered at Spoken Tutorial Initiative will introduce you to Python and R, while also providing helpful tips on how to use them effectively.
Spoken Tutorials Initiative by IIT Bombay is an initiative of NME (National mission on Education) through Govt. of India, ICT, MoE to promote IT literacy on free and open source software (FOSS) by using free audio and video tutorials. The Spoken Tutorial Project is about teaching and learning a particular FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) like Python, R, Linux, Scilab, LaTeX, PHP & MySQL, Java, C/C++, LibreOffice etc. via an easy audio and Video tool. They have created over 100+ videos for various topics ranging from basic computer usage to advanced programming languages in the form of spoken tutorials which are available online for everyone at no cost!
They have created videos for everyone who wants to learn the basics or advanced concepts in different topics including Python and R in their own time at their pace without any pressure or cost involved! You can watch them online anytime anywhere as many times as you want! All their tutorials are available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License which means that anyone can use them freely for personal or commercial purposes with proper attribution but cannot sell it commercially without prior permission from them. Their website also contains information as well as links where people can contact them if they have any questions or suggestions regarding different project.
The training at Spoken Tutorial Initiative is a great way to learn python and r. The instructors are experts in these languages, as well as machine learning tools like TensorFlow that often go hand-in-hand with python programming. In addition to providing helpful tutorials on python and R, the training also provides various tips on how you can effectively use python and r to conduct complex data analysis.
So why not give it a try today? So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and access their trainings.
Here is a quick overview on Python & R:
- Python: Python is a powerful programming language used primarily in scientific computing, engineering, and software development. Here is their course tutorial on Python.
- R: R is an open source programming language designed specifically for statistical computing and graphics manipulation. It has been widely adopted by statisticians and data miners for developing statistical models where it has several advantages over competing packages like SAS or SPSS. Many people use Python in combination with the R program to conduct sophisticated analyses on their datasets. In fact, many Python users prefer using r when they need to do complex statistics or calculations with large data sets.
- Neural Network & Multi-layer Perceptron Examples - March 21, 2023
- K-Fold Cross Validation – Python Example - March 21, 2023
- Positively Skewed Probability Distributions: Examples - March 21, 2023
Leave a Reply