If you are a beginner / rookie / fresher to quantum computing and wondering on how to get started with Quantum Computing, here is the great piece of advice on learning Quantum Computing, posted by Aram Harrow, assistant professor of Physics at MIT. The following is the summary:
- Quantum computing is at the intersection of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science.
- Given above information, get started with learning some of the following:
- Physics (Quantum mechanics)
- Mathematics (Linear Algebra and Probability). Other topics may include group and representation theory, random matrix theory and functional analysis.
- Computer Science topics including but not limited to algorithms, cryptography, information theory, error-correcting codes, optimization, complexity, machine learning
Quantum Computing Bookmarks
You may bookmark some of the following pages for knowing greatest and latest about Quantum Computing from time-to-time. These bookmarks will be updated on regular basis.
- Quantum Computing – Reddit
- Quantum Computing – Stackoverflow
- Quantum Computing – Quora
- Research papers on Quantum Computing
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- GPT Models In-context Learning: Examples - June 5, 2023
- OpenAI GPT-3 Models List: Explained with Examples - June 4, 2023
- Difference between Parametric vs Non-Parametric Models - June 3, 2023
Leave a Reply