This page represents a list of popular / top / free books and lecture notes on Quantum Computing. This page will be updated from time-to-time. Please feel free to suggest any good books on Quantum Computing that can be added to the list given below:
- Quantum Computation and Quantum Information: This book is authored by Michael A. Nielsen, Isaac L. Chuang. Interestingly, Michael A. Nielsen has also a free online book on Neural Network and Deep Learning. Worth a visit on his pages.
- Classical and Quantum Computation by Alexei Yu. Kitaev, Alexander Shen, Mikhail N. Vyalyi. Here is a page listing down work of Alexei Kitaev on Quantum Computing. Here is a page listing down other work of Mikhail Vyalyi.
- Quantum Computer Science by N. David Mermin. This is a great book for beginners.
- Function analysis on Quantum Information Theory
- From Classical to Quantum Shannon Theory by Mark M. Wilde
Lecture Notes on Quantum Computing
Here is a list of lecture notes on quantum computing.
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Google Recaptcha with Angular and Spring App – Example - April 22, 2018
- HTTP 403 Error Solution – Access-Control-Allow-Origin - April 10, 2018
- Selenium Interview Questions and Answers – Set 1 - April 3, 2018