This article enlists the key steps that would be required to create a continuous delivery setup for pushing cloud-native app (microservices with Docker containers) on AWS Cloud platform. Each of the points listed below will be detailed in separate blogs.
- Setup Jenkins with Git
- Setup Springboot microservices within Docker container
- Integrate Jenkins with AWS EC2 Container Registry (ECR)
- Setup AWS EC2 Container Service (ECS)
- Setup ECS Cluster with one EC2 instance
- Create ECS with a task definition and ELB (Elastic Load Balancer)
- Setup a Web app using microservices
Following apps/tools will be used to achieve above objective:
- Springboot microservices
- Docker Containers
- AWS cloud services such as ECR, ECS, ECS Cluster, EC2, ELB etc.
- A sample web app invoking microservices
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- How is Digital Signature used with a Document? - June 22, 2018
- Kerala to lead Blockchain Training in India - June 20, 2018
- Blockchain & Smart Contract for Quick Insurance Payouts? - June 19, 2018