This article represents key aspects of DevOps approach which can be used to achieve continuous delivery/continuous deployment of software unit thereby achieving key business object of low-time-to-market and competitive edge. Please feel free to comment/suggest if I missed to mention one or more important points. Also, sorry for the typos.
List of 6 Cs which are core to DevOps Approach
Following diagram represents key aspects in achieving continuous delivery/deployment of a software unit while working based on DevOps approach.
- Collaborative Development
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Testing
- Continuous Deployment or Release
- Continuous Feedback
- Continuous Monitoring
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Top 10 Types of Analytics Projects – Examples - December 3, 2020
- Different Success / Evaluation Metrics for AI / ML Products - December 2, 2020
- Predictive vs Prescriptive Analytics Difference - December 2, 2020