This article represents key aspects of DevOps approach which can be used to achieve continuous delivery/continuous deployment of software unit thereby achieving key business object of low-time-to-market and competitive edge. Please feel free to comment/suggest if I missed to mention one or more important points. Also, sorry for the typos.
List of 6 Cs which are core to DevOps Approach
Following diagram represents key aspects in achieving continuous delivery/deployment of a software unit while working based on DevOps approach.
- Collaborative Development
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Testing
- Continuous Deployment or Release
- Continuous Feedback
- Continuous Monitoring
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- GPT Models In-context Learning: Examples - June 5, 2023
- OpenAI GPT-3 Models List: Explained with Examples - June 4, 2023
- Difference between Parametric vs Non-Parametric Models - June 3, 2023
Thank you Imam for Hacking. Let the peace prevail. 🙂