This article represents top Linux foundation projects in relation with IOT, Cloud and Big Data. With the convergence of these three technology domains, it becomes of utmost important to keep a track of news/announcements happening in these areas. The reference of all the projects could be found on this page.
Following are the key linux foundation projects in relation with IOT, Cloud and Big Data.
- IOT (Internet of Things)
- AllSeen Alliance: A cross-industry consortium dedicated to enabling interoperability of billions of devices, services and apps that comprise the internet of things (IOT). Bookmark announcements and news for latest information.
- IoTivity: An open-source software framework enabling seamless device-to-device connectivity to address emerging needs of IOT. This project does not seem to be on.
- Cloud Native Computing Foundation or CNCF for creating a stable, operable and integrated group of projects in relation with container packaged, dynamically scheduled, and microservices based application development and operations. Bookmark announcements page for latest news.
- Cloud Foundary program for industry standard platform for cloud applications. Bookmark blog page and developers blog page for latest information.
- Open Container Initiative represents creation of open industry standards around container formats and runtime.
- Open API Initiative: OAI is focused on creating, evolving and promoting a vendor neutral API description format based on the Swagger specification.
- XEN Project: Leading open source virtualization platform powering some of the largest clouds in production as of today.
- Big Data
- ODPi: A shared industry effort focused on promoting and advancing the state of Apache Hadoop and Big Data technologies for the enterprises. Bookmark blog page for latest information.
- R Consortium: Supporting R community, R foundations & organizations developing, maintaining & distributing R software. Bookmark news page for latest information.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Deep Learning Explained Simply in Layman Terms - September 17, 2020
- Tensor Broadcasting Explained with Examples - September 17, 2020
- Elbow Method vs Silhouette Score – Which is Better? - September 16, 2020