The detailed information could be found on this page. Following are top 5 areas where changes need to be made for migrating from JRockit JVM to HotSpot JVM.
- Tuning garbage collection. One could also access HotSpot GC tuning guide on following page.
- Java runtime options
- Java compilation optimization
- Logging: There are parameters related to verbose logging which needs to be tweaked. Additionally, there are HotSpot logging options including -Xloggc and -XX:<options> which can be used.
- Command line options also need to be tweaked
Following are some of the issues which could arise due to migration. The solutions could be found on following page.
- Performance degradation after migrating to JDK7
- Increased locking/unlocking events observed after switching to HotSpot.
- Histogram and Density Plots in Python & R - March 25, 2023
- Feature Selection vs Feature Extraction: Machine Learning - March 24, 2023
- Keras: Multilayer Perceptron (MLP) Example - March 22, 2023
Leave a Reply