If you have been trying to understand the architecture around google glass, I have tried to put it in simpler manner. Feel free to share your comment.
Lets try and understand the above architecture:
- Glass users subscription to your service: You develop one or more web-based service for google glass and publish. These services can be termed as glasswares. Glass users subscribes to your service by logging on to your website authenticating themselves using OAuth 2.0
- Glassware updates using Mirror API: Your google glassware then starts publishing to google glass cloud using mirror API. To be able to that, you must register your service with google cloud.
- Google Glass synchronizes with glass device: This is third aspect. Once your glassware publishes to google cloud using mirror api, google glass then synchronizes your updates to your subscribed users.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Tips to Load Your Webpage Faster based on Google’s Pre-* Recommendations - March 10, 2014
- What are API Managament Platforms & Why are They Needed? - March 9, 2014
- Tips for Setting up Application Security Education/Training Plan - March 7, 2014