In this post, you will take the objective test (interview questions and answers) to check your knowledge of Selenium. This could prove to be helpful in preparing for upcoming interviews related to Selenium automated testing.
Selenium Quiz – Objective Questions and Answers
Which of the following represents Selenium Web Driver solution?
Selenium IDE represents which of the following?
Which of the following strategy is used for locating web elements on the web page?
Which of the following command is used for testing scenarios related to page refresh?
Which of the following command is used for testing scenarios related to AJAX?
Which of the following in relation to WebDriver represents waiting for certain condition to occur before proceeding ahead with the code?
Which of the following in relation to WebDriver represents polling the DOM for a certain amount of time when trying to find an element or elements if they are not immediately available?
Validating results using which of the following command will result in the termination of the tests?
Which of the following allows you run your tests on different machines against different browsers in parallel?
Selenium Sample Interview Questions
The following are some of the interview questions which can be prepared:
- What is the difference between Selenium 2 and Selenium 1?
- When would you want to use Selenium Grid?
- What are the different web element location strategies which are used to locate elements on the web page?
- What is the difference between Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver?
- What is the difference between andWait and waitFor command?
- Tell steps which can be taken to create a sample program using Selenium WebDriver?
- What is Selenium WebDriver?
Selenium – Revision Notes
- The following are different versions for Selenium:
- Selenium 2 (Web Driver)
- Selenium 1 (Aka Selenium RC or Remote Control)
- Selenium IDE (Firefox Plugin)
- Selenium Grid
- Selenium Web Driver is supported for following programming languages:
- The following are some of the common Selenium WebDriver operations:
- Getting/Fetching a page
- Locating/finding UI elements (WebElement instances)
- Getting text value
- Filling and submitting the forms
- Moving between windows and frames
- The following are different kind of tests which could be done using Selenium:
- Static content testing
- Dynamic content testing
- Link testing
- Functional testing
- AJAX testing
- The following are different locater strategies which can be used to locate an object or element on the web page:
- By element’s ID
- By element’s name attribute
- By an XPath statement
- By a link’s text
- Document Object Model (DOM)
Further Reading / References
In this post, you learned about Selenium revision notes and related interview questions and answers.
Did you find this article useful? Do you have any questions or suggestions about this article? Leave a comment and ask your questions and I shall do my best to address your queries.
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Unit Tests & Data Coverage for Machine Learning Models - May 11, 2019
- ML Models Confusion Matrix Explained with Examples - March 30, 2019
- Machine Learning Cheat sheet (Stanford) - March 23, 2019