This article represents instructions on how to configure your existing Sublime Text Editor for faster development. Please feel free to comment/suggest if I missed to mention one or more important points. Also, sorry for the typos.
Following are the instructions:
- Install the Package Control within your Sublime TextIDE. Follow instructions on package control page. Pay attention to tabs comprising of different information for Sublime Text 2 and Sublime Text 3 edition.
- Once done, Type ctrl+shift+p on Windows and it opens up a command palette.
- Type React, select ReactJS
- That is it!
You could open up a file, save it as *.js, and type rcc. It would print class creation template for you.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Fixed vs Random vs Mixed Effects Models – Examples - November 29, 2020
- Hierarchical Clustering Explained with Python Example - November 26, 2020
- Negative Binomial Distribution Python Examples - November 24, 2020