- Setting up NodeJS Environment
- Program Hello World & Execute on Console
Setting up NodeJS Environment
I recommend using Docker environment for setting up the NodeJS environment. Using that you could work on CentOS and NodeJS and make bets use of NodeJS. Follow the instructions on following page, Dummies Notes – Get Started with Docker Hello World to setup the Docker environment. Recently, Docker has launched a one-click docker setup tool, namely, Docker Toolbox whose details could be found on this page, The fastest way to get Docker running in development. Good news is that this new tool automatically migrate existing images from existing boot2docker-vm. Once docker is setup, following the instructions on following page, How to Install NodeJS on Docker, to setup NodeJS in your Docker Centos container.
Program Hello World & Execute on Console
Once NodeJS is setup using above instructions, create a simplistic hello world program (hello-world.js) such as following:
console.log( "Hello World");
Execute the hello-world.js using Node in following manner:
Above would print “Hello World”.
- Interns – Machine Learning Interview Questions & Answers: Set 1 - August 10, 2022
- To Become a Data Analyst, Data Scientist or Data Engineer? - August 9, 2022
- Data-centric vs Model-centric AI: Concepts, Examples - August 9, 2022