What are various different ISO/IEC standards related with software quality compliance?
ISO/IEC have published a set of standards useful for Software QUAlity Requirements and Evaluation also termed as SQUARE. SQuaRE is a series of International Standards (25000-25099) edited by the ISO/IEC organisation and related to Systems and Software Quality.
Following are different ISO/IEC standards under SQUARE umbrella:
- ISO/IEC 25000 — Guide to SQuaRE
- ISO/IEC 25001 — Planning and management
- ISO/IEC 25010 — System and software quality models
- ISO/IEC 25012 — Data quality model
- ISO/IEC 25020 — Measurement reference model and guide
- ISO/IEC 25021 — Quality measure elements
- ISO/IEC 25030 — Quality requirements
- ISO/IEC 25040 — Evaluation process
- ISO/IEC 25045 — Evaluation module for recoverability
- ISO/IEC 25051 — Requirements for quality of Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software product and instructions for testing
- ISO/IEC 25060 — Common Industry Format (CIF) for usability: General framework for usability-related information
- ISO/IEC 25062 — Common Industry Format (CIF) for usability test reports
They are meant to replace older standards addressing the same topics, mainly (but not only) ISO/IEC 9126 and ISO/IEC 14598.
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- How to Choose Right Machine Learning Algorithms? - September 22, 2018
- QA – How Reliable are your Machine Learning Systems? - September 19, 2018
- Configure Nexus Repository for Docker Registry (Windows) - September 18, 2018