This page presents interview questions in relation to creating template-driven forms using Angular (Angular 2/Angular 4) .
Following concept is covered in this quiz:
- Template-driven forms
- ngModel for two-way data bindings
- Validation with using ngModel
- ngForm template reference variable
Which of the following approach(es) can be used to build the forms in Angular?
Which of the following is required to create an Angular form?
Which of the following module(s) is required to imported in NgModule for getting access to template-driven form features?
Form related component needs to be included as part of definition of which of the following in NgModule metadata?
An out-of-the-box component forming part of a module requires which of the following to take place?
A custom component needs to be only declared in the declarations array of NgModule metadata?
Which of the following Angular CSS class is used to represent the fact that input element's value has not been changed from the time it was displayed in the form?
Reactive approach of building forms in Angular can also be termed as following?
Defining a _______ attribute is a requirement for tracking changes when using [(ngModel)] with input element?
Share your Results:
- Accounts Payable Machine Learning Use Cases - October 25, 2021
- Stock Price Prediction using Machine Learning Techniques - October 24, 2021
- Type I & Type II Errors in Hypothesis Testing: Examples - October 23, 2021