Till few weeks back, it was only Java, PHP and Python programmers who had the necessary support from Google Glass Mirror APIs for development purpose. Now, there are two more additions to the programming languages using which one can develop using Google Glass Mirror API. They are:
- GO (App Engine SDK for GO)
- .NET (.NET framework 4.0 or higher, ASP .NET MVC 3 web framework or higher, A web server)
Quite a good move from Google to enhance the developer ecosystem and including large number of developer community.
- PCA Explained Variance Concepts with Python Example - August 11, 2022
- Feature Scaling in Machine Learning: Python Examples - August 11, 2022
- To Become a Data Analyst, Data Scientist or Data Engineer? - August 11, 2022