Till few weeks back, it was only Java, PHP and Python programmers who had the necessary support from Google Glass Mirror APIs for development purpose. Now, there are two more additions to the programming languages using which one can develop using Google Glass Mirror API. They are:
- GO (App Engine SDK for GO)
- .NET (.NET framework 4.0 or higher, ASP .NET MVC 3 web framework or higher, A web server)
Quite a good move from Google to enhance the developer ecosystem and including large number of developer community.
- Standard Deviation of Population & Sample – Python - August 3, 2020
- Machine Learning – Feature Selection vs Feature Extraction - August 2, 2020
- Sklearn SelectFromModel for Feature Importance - August 2, 2020