Till few weeks back, it was only Java, PHP and Python programmers who had the necessary support from Google Glass Mirror APIs for development purpose. Now, there are two more additions to the programming languages using which one can develop using Google Glass Mirror API. They are:
- GO (App Engine SDK for GO)
- .NET (.NET framework 4.0 or higher, ASP .NET MVC 3 web framework or higher, A web server)
Quite a good move from Google to enhance the developer ecosystem and including large number of developer community.
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- 13 Programming Languages used for Machine Learning - January 6, 2019
- Linear Regression Explained with Real Life Example - December 29, 2018
- Top 5 Machine Learning Introduction Slides for Beginners - December 24, 2018