Following is the set of instructions:
- Install the docker on your machine.
- Pull the Centos docker image
- Create a container using the Centos docker image. Following command could be used:
docker run -ti -dP --name centos -v /c/Users:/mnt/Users centos:latest /bin/bash
- Start the docker container and attach. Following command can be used:
# Starts the docker container docker start centos # Attach docker attach centos
- Following command could be executed to install NodeJS:
# Run as root on RHEL, CentOS, CloudLinux or Fedora: curl -sL https://rpm.nodesource.com/setup | bash - # Install as Root yum install -y nodejs
And, that is it. Once the installation is done, type “npm” and you would find “npm” usage command instructions.
- Machine Learning – Training, Validation & Test Data Set - June 13, 2021
- Why use Random Seed in Machine Learning? - June 12, 2021
- Deep Learning – Top 5 Online Jupyter Notebooks Servers - June 11, 2021