This article represents quick instructions on how to install NodeJS on CentOS Docker Image. The detailed instructions of installing NodeJS on linux could be found on this page. Please feel free to comment/suggest if I missed to mention one or more important points. Also, sorry for the typos.
Following is the set of instructions:
- Install the docker on your machine.
- Pull the Centos docker image
- Create a container using the Centos docker image. Following command could be used:
docker run -ti -dP --name centos -v /c/Users:/mnt/Users centos:latest /bin/bash
- Start the docker container and attach. Following command can be used:
# Starts the docker container docker start centos # Attach docker attach centos
- Following command could be executed to install NodeJS:
# Run as root on RHEL, CentOS, CloudLinux or Fedora: curl -sL https://rpm.nodesource.com/setup | bash - # Install as Root yum install -y nodejs
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Beta Distribution Explained with Python Examples - September 24, 2020
- Bernoulli Distribution Explained with PythonExamples - September 23, 2020
- K-Nearest Neighbors Explained with Python Examples - September 22, 2020