- Use Putty to login. As you open Putty, enter the IP such as 192.168.99.100 and click open. It would open up a terminal. Enter “docker” as username and “tcuser” as password and that is it.
- Use command such as “docker-machine ssh default” in the docker terminal to login to docker-machine namely “default”.
- Feature Selection vs Feature Extraction: Machine Learning - March 24, 2023
- Keras: Multilayer Perceptron (MLP) Example - March 22, 2023
- Neural Network & Multi-layer Perceptron Examples - March 21, 2023
Leave a Reply