This article represents quick code sample which would help you ssh into a docker machine. Please feel free to comment/suggest if I missed to mention one or more important points. Also, sorry for the typos.
As you double-click Docker Quickstart Terminal, it opens up a terminal window thereby starting “default” docker-machine. If you want to login to this docker-machine, you could do that using following:
- Use Putty to login. As you open Putty, enter the IP such as 192.168.99.100 and click open. It would open up a terminal. Enter “docker” as username and “tcuser” as password and that is it.
- Use command such as “docker-machine ssh default” in the docker terminal to login to docker-machine namely “default”.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Data Storytelling Explained with Examples - October 21, 2020
- How to Setup / Install MLFlow & Get Started - October 20, 2020
- Python – How to Add Trend Line to Line Chart / Graph - October 20, 2020