Here is a good white paper/research report published by European Banking Authority (EBA) detailing out the opportunities and risks associated with the adoption of Blockchain in relation to financial institutions.
Use cases related to some of the following are described:
- Usage of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts for trade finance
- Use of DLT to streamline customer due diligence (CDD) processes
- In this use case, the “digital identity” concept is explored and described.
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Neural Network Architecture for Text-to-Speech Synthesis - July 29, 2019
- Reverse Image Search using Deep Learning (CNN) - July 27, 2019
- Why Data Scientists Must Learn Statistics? - July 27, 2019