The following is the list of Robotics Courses on Coursera which will help you get started on learning Robotics concepts.
- Robotics Specialization:It is a series of six courses on Robotics covering the concepts related to some of the following areas:
- Robot flight and movement
- How do robots perceive their environment
- How do robots adjust their movements to avoid obstacles, navigate difficult terrains and accomplish complex tasks such as construction and disaster recovery.
This is provided by University of Pennsylvania. The following is a list of courses covered under the umbrella of Robotics specialization:
- Building Arduino robots and devices: It covers concepts related with building robots using Arduino platform. On completion of this course, one would be able to create devices that do some of the following:
- Read the data about the external world with a variety of sensors
- Receive and forward this data to a PC, the Internet and mobile devices
- Control indexing and the movement.
This course is created and managed by Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology.
- Control of Mobile Robots: Focus of the course is to understand the application of modern control theory to the problem of making robots move around in safe and effective ways. It is a course provided by Georgia Institute of Technology.
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Python – How to Create Dataframe using Numpy Array - December 15, 2019
- Hypergeometric Distribution Explained with 10+ Examples - December 14, 2019
- Binomial Distribution with Python Code Examples - December 14, 2019