This quiz provides basic questions in relation to Angular unit testing. The following are some of the concepts which are covered in this quiz.
- Angular unit testing fundamentals
- Angular unit testing tools (Karma & Protractor)
- Angular testing utilities – TestBed
Which of the following can be used to run end-to-end tests in Angular?
Test doubles are needed when writing which of the following?
Which of the following will need Angular testing utilities for unit testing?
Which of the following utility is used to create an Angular testing module which can be used to create module environment for the class one wants to test?
It is recommended to write isolated unit tests for which of the following?
Karma test runner requires tests to be written with file having extension such as which of the following?
Which of the following TestBed method is used to create an Angular testing module which is used for creating module environment for testing the class?
Which of the following TestBed method is used to create an Angular component under test?
It is OK to re-configure TestBed after calling createComponent API on TestBed.
Share your Results:
- Generative Modeling in Machine Learning: Examples - March 19, 2023
- Data Analytics Training Program (Beginners) - March 18, 2023
- Histogram Plots using Matplotlib & Pandas: Python - March 18, 2023
Leave a Reply