This article represents top 6 peer-to-peer digital currency which is based on BlockChain technology. In case, you quickly wanted to understand what is BlockChain, do check my other article, Hello BlockChain – Glad You Arrived in IT World. Please feel free to comment/suggest if I missed to mention one or more important points. Also, sorry for the typos.
Bitcoin remaining the most popular one, following is a list of other four peer-to-peer digital currencies:
- BitCoin (https://blockchain.info/): Goes without saying, it is the most popular P2P digital currency. It is BitCoin which started BlockChain platform.
- Ethereum (https://www.ethereum.org/): Built on the BlockChain technology, Ethereum is seen as the rival to BitCoin. Most recently, it got strong support by Microsoft deciding to add Ethereum to its Windows platform. Read this new article, http://www.coindesk.com/microsoft-ethereum-3-million-developers/.
- Dogecoin( http://dogecoin.com/): As per the website, Dogcoin is an open-source peer-to-peer digital currency. It is supported by mobile apps on all popular platforms.
- Litecoin (https://litecoin.org/): As perthe website, Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. It is supported by mobile apps on all popular platforms.
- PeerCoin: https://peercoin.net/
- Dash: https://www.dash.org/
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Beta Distribution Explained with Python Examples - September 24, 2020
- Bernoulli Distribution Explained with PythonExamples - September 23, 2020
- K-Nearest Neighbors Explained with Python Examples - September 22, 2020