Bitcoin remaining the most popular one, following is a list of other four peer-to-peer digital currencies:
- BitCoin (https://blockchain.info/): Goes without saying, it is the most popular P2P digital currency. It is BitCoin which started BlockChain platform.
- Ethereum (https://www.ethereum.org/): Built on the BlockChain technology, Ethereum is seen as the rival to BitCoin. Most recently, it got strong support by Microsoft deciding to add Ethereum to its Windows platform. Read this new article, http://www.coindesk.com/microsoft-ethereum-3-million-developers/.
- Dogecoin( http://dogecoin.com/): As per the website, Dogcoin is an open-source peer-to-peer digital currency. It is supported by mobile apps on all popular platforms.
- Litecoin (https://litecoin.org/): As perthe website, Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. It is supported by mobile apps on all popular platforms.
- PeerCoin: https://peercoin.net/
- Dash: https://www.dash.org/
- Maximum Likelihood Estimation: Concepts, Examples - March 20, 2023
- Generative Modeling in Machine Learning: Examples - March 19, 2023
- Data Analytics Training Program (Beginners) - March 18, 2023
Leave a Reply