If you are looking to create UI mockups for your upcoming mobile / web app, then, here is the the list of top 10+ Mobile / Web app UI mockup tools:
- JustinMind: A great tool where one can define various mobile gestures / transitions during prototyping and test the look-and-feel using mobile app
- Axure: Good tool for creating and publishing mockups in collaborative manner
- Marvel App: Easy to use and cloud-based tool
- Hotgloo: A UX, wireframe and prototyping tool designed to build wireframes for web, mobile and wearables. Used by companies like Disney, Deloitte, IBM etc.
- Proto.io: Helps create fully-interactive prototypes that look and work exactly like your app with absolutely no coding required.
- Keynotopia: Great collection of UI design templates for creating mockups, wireframes, and interactive app prototypes
- Invision: Feature-rich tool; Used by biggies such as Uber, Netflix etc.
- FluidUI: Provides comprehensive, built-in libraries for creating Wireframe, Material Design, iOS and Web
- Lucidchart: A tool by Google; Very useful for flow-charting. Also provides mockup tool for creating mobile app mockups for Android/IOS apps
- UXPin: Easy to use tool; Comes up with great library for Android and iOS
- Mockplus: A desktop-based tool for prototyping mobile, web and desktop apps.
Please feel free to suggest any other useful mobile / web UI mockup tools that you have come across, and, which are not present in the above list.
Latest posts by Nidhi Rai (see all)
- Top 10+ Mobile / Web App UI Mockup Tools - December 9, 2017
- Top 10 Startups Building Speech-to-text Conversion Solutions - December 8, 2017
- Key eCommerce Job Responsibilities for Back-office Staff - January 29, 2017