- Sublime Text Editor
- Web Storm
- Visual Studio
- Chrome dev tools
- GNU Screen
Following is a plot that represents frequency distribution of choices shown by different users and hence, represents popularity of JS editors appropriately.
Based on above, one could infer that top 3 editors (in that order) worth a try are following:
- Web Storm
Following are some of the observations that I could make:
- Users moving from Sublime to WebStorm, VIMAbove said, I observed an interesting phenomenon from the discussion thread. Some of the users informed that they have been using Sublime for quite a while, but, they are moving to either of WebStorm or VIM. That said, the clear two winners are Web Storm and VIM. Thus, you may want to definitely explore one of these two in your next or exsting project apart from exploring other IDEs.
- Users giving a try to Newer Editors such as Atom, Brackets: Interestingly, some of the users are also moving from Sublime to try and use newer editors such as Atom, or Brackets
- Deep Learning Explained Simply in Layman Terms - September 17, 2020
- Tensor Broadcasting Explained with Examples - September 17, 2020
- Elbow Method vs Silhouette Score – Which is Better? - September 16, 2020