Are you interested in learning about AI and Machine Learning, or refresing your concepts?
NIT Warangal offers one-week online paid training (minimal fees) on AI, Machine Learning. This program is a great opportunity for students to learn about AI & machine learning basics and advanced concepts. It is organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering & Department of R&D in association with Center of Continuing Education. It will be taught by experience professors who have years of experience in their respective fields. The course will take place between 30th November to 4th December 2021, and it is open to all Faculty/ Research Scholars/Industry professionals/ and other eligible students who can register for the course. Eligible candidates may apply by filling the following google form. https://forms.gle/VuHc4uUK79jpRUVk8 . Registration is Rs 500 for UG/PG/Research Scholars and Faculty, Rs 1000/- for Industry people. Registration fee must be remitted online before applying. Here is the course brochure.
Here is how the course content looks like:
- Artificial Narrow Intelligence, Artificial General Intelligence, Artificial Super Intelligence, Challenges and opportunities in Artificial Intelligence based applications
- Machine Learning: Challenges and opportunities in Machine Learning.
- Regression, Classification, Clustering,Association.
- Deep Learning: Conventional Neural Networks, Recursive Neural Networks, Generative adversarial networks, Deep Natural languageProcessing.
- Python Programming: Python Flow Control, Python Functions, Python Files, Python Object & Class
- Softwares: Jupiter Notebooks, Anaconda, Tensorflow,CUDA.
- Packages: Pandas, Numpy, and Matplotlib.
- Python Advanced Topics:-Python Iterator, Python Generator, Python Closure, Python Decorators, Python Property
- ANN, Back Propogation,RNN,Types of RNN, Deep RNN and Bidirectional LSTM
- Real time Projects and Case studies will be discussed
If you’re looking forward to an exciting career in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning, this training program will help you get started on your journey towards success! You’ll also get a chance to meet new people with similar interests during the classes each day!
Register today for this one week hands-on training program on AI & Machine Learning here – https://forms.gle/VuHc4uUK79jpRUVk8
- Generative Modeling in Machine Learning: Examples - March 19, 2023
- Data Analytics Training Program (Beginners) - March 18, 2023
- Histogram Plots using Matplotlib & Pandas: Python - March 18, 2023
Leave a Reply