This page represents a list of questions which can be used for preparation of machine learning interviews. The following are some of the topics covered in this set of questions:
- Ensemble learning: Ensemble learning algorithms are used to improve the prediction performance of individual learning algorithms based on bagging or boosting technique.
- Bagging (Boosting Aggregation)
- Decision trees
- Random forest
Prediction performance of decision trees can be improved using _________?
Which of the following is also termed as bootstrap aggregation?
Which of the following is ensemble learning technique?
_________ algorithm is an ensemble of _________?
Ensemble models help achieve which of the following?
Ensemble models can only be used for classification problems?
Which of the following ensemble model is likely to give better prediction performance than other?
Which of the following ensemble technique tends to fit consecutive trees where each solves for the net loss of the prior trees?
Share your Results:
- Random Forest vs AdaBoost: Difference, Python Example - December 8, 2023
- Decoding Bagging in Random Forest: Examples - December 8, 2023
- Feature Importance & Random Forest – Sklearn Python Example - December 8, 2023