This page represents a list of questions which can be used for preparation of machine learning interviews. The following are some of the topics covered in this set of questions:
- Ensemble learning: Ensemble learning algorithms are used to improve the prediction performance of individual learning algorithms based on bagging or boosting technique.
- Bagging (Boosting Aggregation)
- Decision trees
- Random forest
Decision trees can only be used to predict continuous valued output?
Prediction performance of decision trees can be improved using _________?
Which of the following is also termed as bootstrap aggregation?
Which of the following is ensemble learning technique?
_________ algorithm is an ensemble of _________?
Ensemble models help achieve which of the following?
Ensemble models can only be used for classification problems?
Which of the following ensemble model is likely to give better prediction performance than other?
Which of the following ensemble technique tends to fit consecutive trees where each solves for the net loss of the prior trees?
Machine Learning Ensemble Techniques Set 1
You did extremely well!!
You did reasonably well!!
Better luck next time!!
Share your Results:
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Sklearn Machine Learning Pipeline – Python Example - August 13, 2020
- Imputing Missing Data using Sklearn SimpleImputer - August 11, 2020
- When to use LabelEncoder – Python Example - August 10, 2020