Kerala becomes the first Indian state to set up a goal of providing Blockchain training creating to IT community stakeholders (primarily students) and create 25000 Blockchain professionals in 3 years time frame.
They have designed a program called ABCD (Accelerated Blockchain Competency Development) Programme which comprise of courses such as following:
- Foundation training programme aimed to provide training in skills such as HTML, MEAN stack, GoLang etc. This programme comprises of 82 Hrs of classroom training and around 42 Hrs on self-learning activities (total of 124 hrs over a period of 6 months for students, 1 month for graduates and 6 weeks for working professionals). The course fee is Rs. 15,000.
- Blockchain Associate: A 30-hours training programme aimed to provide Business and technology overview related to Blockchain; This is ideal for those wanting to take up product management career in relation to Blockchain.
- Blockchain Developer: A 90-hours training programme aimed to provide hands-on levels skills training in Blockchain framework such as Ethereum, Hyperledger etc. The course fee is Rs. 35,000.
- Blockchain Architect: A 330-hours training programme aimed to provide architect level training thereby enabling the person capable enough to get involved with Blockchain network architecture and design. The course fee is Rs. 50,000.
The Blockchain training programme is planned to be conducted by Kerala Blockchain Academy (KBA), Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala (IIITMK) and Blockchain Education Network (BEN)
- When to use Deep Learning vs Machine Learning Models? - January 17, 2021
- Most Common Types of Machine Learning Problems - January 14, 2021
- Historical Dates & Timeline for Deep Learning - January 10, 2021