This page represents interview questions in relation to the usage of basic primitives which can be used for handling user input and gestures while working with Angular forms. It covers some of the following topics:
- Usage of $event object for capturing user inputs
- Usage of template reference variable for handling user inputs
- Best practices in relation with using $event object or template reference variables
- Syntaxes in relation with both $event object and template reference variables
Which of the following is used by Angular to provide the DOM event object as a result of an event occuring (for example, keyup)?
All standard DOM event objects have which of the following as a property?
Passing $event object for handling form events is a recommended practice?
Which of the following is recommended practice to get user input from form?
Which of the following would bind “enter” key event with the template statement?
Passing $event object for handling form events violates which of following design pattern?
Which of the following syntax represents usage of template reference variable such as “name” to bind an event?
Which of the following is used to bind event in case user, after entering input value, browses else where without pressing “enter” key?
Template reference variable when used on an input field cann’t be used in sibling or child elements of the input field?
It is recommended to pass ________ and not ______ when handling form events?
Share your Results:
In case you are developing web apps using Spring and Angular, check out my book, Building web apps with Spring 5 and Angular. Grab your ebook today and get started.
- To Become a Data Analyst, Data Scientist or Data Engineer? - August 9, 2022
- Data-centric vs Model-centric AI: Concepts, Examples - August 9, 2022
- Data Science Architect Interview Questions - August 8, 2022