This article represents some of the libraries, tools & framework one would want to use to create Infosys style website. Lets first try and re-iterate some of the key striking characteristics:
- Large fonts, vector icons
- Background image slider with diligently selected relevant images
Following are some of the tools (libraries) & technologies (programming languages etc) that can be used to achieve some of the above:
- .NET programming language: The website is created with .NET programming language.
- Font Awesome 4.0.3: Font awesome is used for vector iconsfound at several places on the website.
- Fotorama image slider: The image sliders on homepage and various other pages is empowered by fotorama.js.
- Webtrends: Looks like the website is using Webtrends for digital analytics.
- Beta Distribution Explained with Python Examples - September 24, 2020
- Bernoulli Distribution Explained with PythonExamples - September 23, 2020
- K-Nearest Neighbors Explained with Python Examples - September 22, 2020