This article represents some of the libraries, tools & framework one would want to use to create Infosys style website. Lets first try and re-iterate some of the key striking characteristics:
- Large fonts, vector icons
- Background image slider with diligently selected relevant images
Following are some of the tools (libraries) & technologies (programming languages etc) that can be used to achieve some of the above:
- .NET programming language: The website is created with .NET programming language.
- Font Awesome 4.0.3: Font awesome is used for vector iconsfound at several places on the website.
- Fotorama image slider: The image sliders on homepage and various other pages is empowered by fotorama.js.
- Webtrends: Looks like the website is using Webtrends for digital analytics.
- When to use Deep Learning vs Machine Learning Models? - January 17, 2021
- Most Common Types of Machine Learning Problems - January 14, 2021
- Historical Dates & Timeline for Deep Learning - January 10, 2021