If you are one of them who access the docker machine using putty client, and you want to work with docker-compose, here is what you need to do:
- Open a putty client accessing the docker machine.
- Log in as root using command “sudo -i”
- Execute the following commands to download and install the docker-compose
- curl -L https://github.com/docker/compose/releases/download/1.6.2/docker-compose-`uname -s`-`uname -m` > /usr/local/bin/docker-compose
- chmod +x /usr/local/bin/docker-compose
- Once done, execute the command “docker-compose –version” to check whether version number is printed.
You could read about Docker-compose on this page.
- Elbow Method vs Silhouette Score – Which is Better? - November 28, 2021
- Hold-out Method for Training Machine Learning Models - November 24, 2021
- Hello World – Altair Python Install in Jupyter Notebook - November 21, 2021