Following are the key points:
- Make sure you have Docker Engine version 1.7.1 or greater. Open a putty terminal accessing the “default” docker-machine or do “docker-machine ssh default”. You could put name of any other machine based on docker-machine in which you want to install docker-compose.
- Login as a Superuser using command “sudo -i”
- Install the docker-compose using following command:
curl -L https://github.com/docker/compose/releases/download/1.6.0/docker-compose-`uname -s`-`uname -m` > /usr/local/bin/docker-compose
Do note that one would need to have Docker version 1.9.1 or above to install docker-compose of version 1.6.0.
- Apply following permissions or else you would end up getting the error such as “-sh: docker-compose: Permission denied”
chmod +x /usr/local/bin/docker-compose
- Once done with above, exit from root shell and execute following command. It should print you the docker-compose version as 1.6.0.
- Feature Selection vs Feature Extraction: Machine Learning - March 24, 2023
- Keras: Multilayer Perceptron (MLP) Example - March 22, 2023
- Neural Network & Multi-layer Perceptron Examples - March 21, 2023
Leave a Reply