Quick Introduction on SpringLoaded
SpringLoaded, a framework published by Spring.io, is a JVM agent for reloading class file changes whilst a JVM is running. It transforms classes at loadtime to make them amenable to later reloading. Read further on this github page. Personally, I have found it very useful as I do not have to build and restart servers for every small changes. In many ways, the framework does what is done by popular JRebel.
Why use SpringLoaded?
- Does not require you to stop and start server after making changes into one or more classes.
- In that way, it acts as a productivity booster as one spends significant time in stopping and starting the server if there are minor changes in the Java classes.
Steps to Configure SpringLoaded
Step 2: Place following as JVM argument in “Run Configuration” as shown in the screenshot below.
That is it. Let me know if it worked for you.
- When to use Deep Learning vs Machine Learning Models? - January 17, 2021
- Most Common Types of Machine Learning Problems - January 14, 2021
- Historical Dates & Timeline for Deep Learning - January 10, 2021