This quiz provides basic questions in relation to Angular unit testing. The following are some of the concepts which are covered in this quiz.
- Angular unit testing fundamentals
- Angular testing utilities – TestBed
TestBed.createComponent API returns which of the following?
Which of the following property of ComponentFixture provides an access to component's DOM element?
Which of the following are properties of ComponentFixture instance returned by TestBed.createComponent API?
Which of the following statement is true in relation with accessing value of component's DOM property?
Which of the following property of debugElement allows to access the value of DOM element?
Which of the following API of componentFixture is used for finding change detection?
Which of the following can be used to configure automatic change detection?
TestBed.createComponent API automatically triggers change detection?
Which of the following API of componentFixture needs to be explicitly called for property value to be bound to data property?
Share your Results:
- Accounts Payable Machine Learning Use Cases - October 25, 2021
- Stock Price Prediction using Machine Learning Techniques - October 24, 2021
- Type I & Type II Errors in Hypothesis Testing: Examples - October 23, 2021