This quiz provides basic questions in relation to Angular unit testing. The following are some of the concepts which are covered in this quiz.
- Angular unit testing fundamentals
- Angular testing utilities – TestBed
TestBed.createComponent API returns which of the following?
Which of the following property of ComponentFixture provides an access to component’s DOM element?
Which of the following are properties of ComponentFixture instance returned by TestBed.createComponent API?
Which of the following statement is true in relation with accessing value of component’s DOM property?
Which of the following property of debugElement allows to access the value of DOM element?
Which of the following API of componentFixture is used for finding change detection?
Which of the following can be used to configure automatic change detection?
TestBed.createComponent API automatically triggers change detection?
Which of the following API of componentFixture needs to be explicitly called for property value to be bound to data property?
Share your Results:
- Maximum Likelihood Estimation: Concepts, Examples - March 20, 2023
- Generative Modeling in Machine Learning: Examples - March 19, 2023
- Data Analytics Training Program (Beginners) - March 18, 2023
Leave a Reply