This page represents a set of questions which would test your knowledge related to Services in Angular (Angular 2, Angular 4, Angular 5). It touched upon some of the following concepts:
- How to create a service in Angular
- How to inject a service within a component
Take a Test on Angular Services Concepts
Which of the following metadata when used on a class can be used to specify Angular may need to inject dependencies into this service?
A data service can return the data synchronously using Promise?
Which of the following needs to be done for Angular to create fresh instance of service when it creates the component using that service?
ngOnInit method forms part of which of the following interface?
It is recommended to invoke data access methods which calls a server in ________ method of a component?
A data service can return the data asynchronously using Promise?
The component should invoke which of the following API on the returned promise object from the service?
The service is injected in the component using which of the following?
It is recommended to access the server to retrieve data when bootstrapping the component using which of the following method?
Share your Results:
- Machine Learning – Training, Validation & Test Data Set - June 13, 2021
- Why use Random Seed in Machine Learning? - June 12, 2021
- Deep Learning – Top 5 Online Jupyter Notebooks Servers - June 11, 2021