This page lists down a set of objective questions which represents interview questions that have been asked in various amazon machine learning interviews. These questions have been gathered from sources such as Glassdoor and other places on the internet. Following areas are covered in this set of questions:
- Gradient descent vs stochastic gradient descent (SGD)
- Logistic regression vs neural networks
- Support Vector Machine (SVM) vs logistic regression
Which of the following cost function iterates over all training samples for optimization?
For larger datasets, which of the following is preferred optimization algorithm?
Logistic regression and neural networks, can both be used for solving regression problems?
Logistic regression and neural networks, can both be used for predicting discreet valued output?
Which one the following is popularly termed as maximum margin classifier?
Logistic regression can be thought of as _________ ?
Logistic regression and neural networks, can both be used for solving classification problems?
Logistic regression and neural networks, can both be used for predicting continued valued output?
Which of the following is probabilistic?
Which one of the following is deterministic in comparison to other?
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- QA – Metamorphic Testing for Machine Learning Models - August 19, 2018
- QA – Why Machine Learning Systems are Non-testable - August 17, 2018
- QA – Testing Features of Machine Learning Models - August 12, 2018