This quiz covers some of the following machine learning topics:
- Supervised vs unsupervised learning
- Introductory concepts on classification, regression, clustering etc.
These questions can be used as practice tests for checking your basic-level knowledge in machine learning. They can also useful as interview questions for certification exams. Please feel free to suggest.
Which of the following is used for predicting continued valued output?
Which of the following can be used for predicting discrete valued output?
Which of the following can be used to do house price prediction?
Which of the following can be used to predict the breast cancer being malignant or benign based on tumor size?
Classification problem can be used to predict only two discrete valued output such as 0 and 1?
In _________ problems, each of the record is associated with a label and the labels are used for learning and prediction?
In _________ learning, each of the record is associated with a label and the labels are used for learning and prediction?
In _________ learning, one or more groups of clusters of data is found and then labeled appropriately for future prediction?
Which of the following is an example of unsupervised learning?
Which of the following problem is an example of supervised learning?
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- How to Choose Right Machine Learning Algorithms? - September 22, 2018
- QA – How Reliable are your Machine Learning Systems? - September 19, 2018
- Configure Nexus Repository for Docker Registry (Windows) - September 18, 2018