Google glass project, once in full swing and with full acceptance by consumers, will turn out to be a biggest source of data which could be treated best by applying big data technologies.
Simply speaking, Big Data is data set having following characteristics:
That said, Google Glass will add variety of data in greater volume at much greater velocity. Some of the existing big data technologies that can be thought to help great deal to store and process data acquired by Google Glass are following:
- Hadoop (HDFS & MapReduce)
- HBase for non-relational database to work with data stored with Hadoop
- Hive for business analytics
- Solr (Lucene) for search; Project Lily can be a life saver;
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- QA – Metamorphic Testing for Machine Learning Models - August 19, 2018
- QA – Why Machine Learning Systems are Non-testable - August 17, 2018
- QA – Testing Features of Machine Learning Models - August 12, 2018