If you are a fresher (fresh out of college) or still doing your engineering or related (MCA/BCA) degree and you are planning to appear for Infosys (as part of campus placement or campus hiring), here is a list of questions you would want to brush up in order to get fully prepared for Infosys interview. The following are some of the categories representing different interview questions:
- Technical questions
- Project-related questions
- HR-related questions
- Object-oriented concepts
- What is a class?
- What is inheritance
- What is data encapsulation?
- Programming concepts
- What are pointers? How do you implement pointers in C?
- Write a program on Fibonacci series and odd/even number
- Write a program to swap 2 strings and 2 numbers.
- Write a program to read the content of a file and print.
- Write a program to find out whether a number is a prime number?
- List down some differences between Java and C programming language
- Data Structure & Algorithms
- List down some examples of Linked list.
- Data structure questions on Bubble sort, Quick sort
- What is doubly linked list? How to add or remove node from doubly linked list?
- Technology awareness
- What is cloud computing?
- What is IOT? What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of IOT?
- What do you mean by Smart cities?
- What are different types of databases?
- Computer science fundamentals
- Basic questions on operating system concepts
- Basic questions on database queries
- Explain projects (primarily, final year project) that you have done
- Basic questions based on your engineering stream
- Explain project done during summer training
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about your family.
- What is your native place?
- Schools and college have you studied in?
- Tell about your co-curricular activities
- Why do you want to join Infosys?
- Why you chose to do engineering?
- Why should you be hired?
- Tell us about your hobbies
- Are you ready to work on newer technologies
- How would you manage work-life balance?
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- When not to use F-Statistics for Multi-linear Regression - July 16, 2019
- R-Squared Explained for Indian Grandma - July 14, 2019
- Machine Learning – Cloud-native Model Deployments - June 29, 2019