- Bootstrap: As mentioned on the website, Bootstrap is the most popular front-end framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- Html2Canvas: HTML2Canvas script allows one to take “screenshots” of webpages or parts of it, directly on the users browser. The screenshot is based on the DOM and thus, may not be 100% accurate to the real representation. This is because it does not make an actual screenshot, but builds the screenshot based on the information available on the page.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Tips for Setting up Application Security Education/Training Plan - March 7, 2014
- Developers Take Away from Gmail App Enhancement on iOS 7 - March 7, 2014
- Technical Architect Interview Questions – Part 2 - March 5, 2014