- Bootstrap: As mentioned on the website, Bootstrap is the most popular front-end framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- Html2Canvas: HTML2Canvas script allows one to take “screenshots” of webpages or parts of it, directly on the users browser. The screenshot is based on the DOM and thus, may not be 100% accurate to the real representation. This is because it does not make an actual screenshot, but builds the screenshot based on the information available on the page.
Follow him on Twitter and Google+.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- AngularJS – Two Ways to Initialize an Angular App - November 20, 2014
- Machine Learning – How to Predict Software Developers Productivity - November 18, 2014
- Java – Top 10 Java-based Web Frameworks for 2014-2015 - November 17, 2014