- Bootstrap: As mentioned on the website, Bootstrap is the most popular front-end framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- Html2Canvas: HTML2Canvas script allows one to take “screenshots” of webpages or parts of it, directly on the users browser. The screenshot is based on the DOM and thus, may not be 100% accurate to the real representation. This is because it does not make an actual screenshot, but builds the screenshot based on the information available on the page.
Follow him on Twitter and Google+.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Android – ADB Shell Batch Scripting – Automate SQLite Database Copy - June 27, 2016
- Ionic – How to Access or Browse SQLite Database - June 26, 2016
- Blockchain – Ethereum Hello World with Visual Studio - April 4, 2016