Every other person interested in cryptocurrencies is looking out for trusted and popular cryptocurrency trading/exchange platforms where he/she could trade or exchange digital currencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) etc.
In this post, you are provided with the following list of digital currency exchange (in order of popularity) which is created based on Google Search trends. Please note that this list will be updated from time-to-time to maintain the data sanity. Feel free to suggest.
- Coinbase – Enables buying and selling for Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC)
- Bittrex – Supports trading of some of the following currencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ubiq (UBQ)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Blackcoin (BLK)
- Dash (Dash)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- GAMbit (GAM)
- Gridcoin (GRC)
- Kraken – Enables buying and selling Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH)
- Poloniex – Enables exchanging digital assets such as BTC (Bitcoin) with other digital currencies.
- GDAX – Digital asset exchange for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin
- Cryptopia – Lets you sell anything, to anyone, anywhere in the world in exchange for cryptocurrency. Offers both an exchange and marketplace.
- Kucoin – An exchange for buying and selling Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC) and Ethereum (ETH)
- Bitstamp – Enables trading Bitcoin (BTC), XRP, Litecoin (LTC), Ether (ETH) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
- Coinexchange – New kid on the block
In this post, you learned about the list of cryptocurrency trading platforms.
Did you find this article useful? Do you have any questions about this article or any suggestions to make in relation the list of top/most popular cryptocurrency trading/exchange platforms? Leave a comment and ask your questions and I shall do my best to address your queries.
He has also authored the book, Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular.
Latest posts by Ajitesh Kumar (see all)
- Google Recaptcha with Angular and Spring App – Example - April 22, 2018
- HTTP 403 Error Solution – Access-Control-Allow-Origin - April 10, 2018
- Selenium Interview Questions and Answers – Set 1 - April 3, 2018